TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
We will collect the following personal data:
Contact information: your name and email address;
Technical Information:When you visit our website, we may collect information such as the IP address of your computer, its operating system and type of web browser you are using.
Cookies Data: A cookie is a small data file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. You can reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, in such case some features of our services may not function properly.
USE OF DATA
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- to communicate with you to keep you up-to-date on the latest legal developments and other information about our law firm;
- to fullfil a contract;
- to provide and administer legal services, as instructed by you;
- to comply with court orders;
- to monitor the usage of the website;
- to detect, prevent and address technical issues.
You have the following rights with respect to your personal date and our usage of it:
- You have the right to ask whether your personal data is being processed or not;
- You have the right to ask the purposes of the processing;
- You have the right to ask whether your personal data is transferred to third parties and/or other territories;
- You have the right to obtain the rectification of your inaccurate personal data that is inaccurate. You also have the right to have your incomplete personal data completed.
- You have the right to request us to erase your personal data where your personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed or you withdraw your consent and there is no other legal ground for the processing.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you think that the processing of your personal data infringes the applicable law.
- You have the right to withdraw consent: If you have provided your consent to the collection, processing and transfer of your personal data, you have the right to fully or partly withdraw your consent. Once we have received notification that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer process your information for the purpose(s) to which you originally consented unless there is another legal ground for the processing.
If you wish to withdraw your consent allowing us to collect your personal data or to send you marketing communications, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
If you are located outside Turkey and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including your personal data, to Turkey and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
We may disclose your personal data, in compliance with the applicable legislation;
- To comply with a legal obligation or
- To protect and defend our legal rights.
Security of Your Personal Data
We implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard your rights.
We may use third-party service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our website.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for.Where it is no more necessary to retain your personal data, we will either delete it or make it anonymous.
Links To Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites that are operated by third parties. The fact that we link to a website is not an endorsement, authorization or representation of our affiliation with that third party. This policy does not apply to these web sites and we have no responsibility regarding the treatment of your personal data by other web sites.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us.
Changes to this Policy